Graphic Design Internship
H2 Marketing & Branding is an innovative, full-service agency with big clients and big ideas. Most of our team works remotely, but we still find plenty of time to meet in person to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on projects. We expect our interns to work on assigned projects both on their own and in their arranged team meetings and work session (at least two times per week.)
We are looking for a responsible, deadline-driven, creative and motivated Graphic Design Intern to work with our team on a wide-variety of client accounts. This intern work with our team to conceptualize and create compelling designs for both print and digital platforms, including but not limited to graphics, logos, event materials, videos and more.
- Assist with the planning and execution of all video production including shooting and editing.
- Create and design print and digital materials that adhere to the client’s branding guidelines.
- Assist team with client campaigns, marketing plans and operational function to our company’s standards.
- Assist with the coordination and creation of various marketing and branding materials including social media posts, business cards, print ads, website designs, press releases, client reports and presentations.
- Participate in ongoing marketing and business strategy development, media training sessions, presentations and brainstorming sessions.
- Gain general knowledge of each client’s marketing and branding strategy.
- Assist the team with the preparation of client proposals, reports and presentations.
Requirements / Skills:
- Junior or Senior level college student. Graphic Design or Videography majors preferred.
- Videography production experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color and other graphic design fundamental.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other members of the creative team to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and make necessary change.
- Experience Adobe Indesign Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other common design applications.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule, meet deadlines and prioritize in a changing environment.
- Work some nights and weekends for events and promotions.
- Ability to work individually and on a team.
While this internship is unpaid at the onset, there is the opportunity for advancement and compensation upon your 90-day review.
To apply, please send your resume and relevant work examples to