Social Media Manager
H2 Marketing & Branding is an innovative, full-service agency with big clients and big ideas. Most of our team works remotely, but we still find plenty of time to meet in person to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on projects. We expect our managers to work on assigned projects both on their own and in their arranged team meetings and worksession (at least two times per week.)
The Social Media Manager is the primary liaison between H2 and our clients. As such, these individuals must consistently represent the values of the company while providing their clients with the ultimate level of account service and strategy.
Our ideal candidate is a high-performer with ambitious career goals. We search for teammates that strive for excellence, are always looking at the next step, and aren't afraid to be themselves while they do it - because that's what special teams are made of. If you're ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be part of our team, apply today. Our promise is to enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to make waves in a booming industry.
- Oversee cross-functional social media team
- Manage up to 50 small business clients
- Lead all client meetings
- Retain clients through building relationships and providing tangible results
- Troubleshoot client issues from a digital marketing and business perspective with authentic care for client success
- Implement and execute proven social media strategy to bring clients a return on investment.
- Continuously strive to meet the needs of client’s strategy plan
Requirements / Skills:
- 4+ years of experience directly related to account management and/or client relations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of contract writing preferred
- Experience managing clients in an in-person and remote setting, developing strategies for digital advertising platforms and reporting on KPIs.
- Expert in cross-functional communication
- Extremely detailed oriented
To apply, please send your resume and relevant work examples to